Thursday, February 4, 2010

ABOUT BUSTINI'S


I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I’m Justin a red seal certified chef at Bustini’s Catering. A catering business equipped with a fully functioning mobile kitchen. We are a modern clean cut catering firm specializing in outdoor weddings and shows, throughout the local community and make it our goal to offer your guests an unsurpassed dining experience. Bustini’s prime attribute is that we offer to take care of rentals, necessary tables, chairs, linens, and utensils, so that you as host are able to relax and fully enjoy their special day. We offer a fantastic range of menus and services, which include appetizers, buffets, and plated meals. Also, we can customize a menu to suit your needs and budget. Not only is it our passion to provide every customer with top notch food, we also aspire to provide exceptional service that will without a doubt exceed your expectations. Bustini’s also holds cleanliness and hygiene as the highest priority and has all necessary licensees and food safety certificates required, which we will be glad to show upon demand. We answer all e-mails and messages promptly. It would be my absolute pleasure to meet you in person or simply discuss your event requirements further over the telephone. I hope you will agree that Bustini’s will make a great addition to your event and I look forward to speaking with you further on this unique opportunity for us both. I look forward to speaking with you further about this opportunity for us both. There are references on my testimonials page. If you require any further information please contact me, and I will be more than happy to assist.
Justin Hazlett

Bustinis Catering

613-929-7779


No comments:

Post a Comment