Saturday, March 6, 2010

FINAL THOUGHTS

My Olympic experience was amazing. From the moment I arrived in Whistler to the O Canada at the medals plaza for John Montgomery. The spirit among all volunteers, staff, and spectators was something that I will not soon forget. The scenery from the snowmobile tour to the sea of red at Canada Hockey Place. The bone wrenching speed of the luge or the distance flown at the ski jump. I cannot stress adequately how grand this whole experience was. I got to share accommodations with some great people from all over the world. I would like to thank all the staff at Whistler Cooks and VANOC for their efforts throughout the games I am truly energized by how Canada showed the world how we may not be the biggest but we sure our the best . GO CANADA
























No comments:

Post a Comment